Industry 4.0 (future project in the high-tech strategy of the federal government)
- D21 Initiative
The D21 Initiative is Europe's largest partnership of politics and economics for the Information Society. It includes a party and cross-sector network of 200 member companies and institutions as well as political partners from federal, state and local governments. Your goal is to strengthen the information society in the 21st century Germany. Whose charitable projects, the D21 initiative relies in particular for more "Digital Integration", "Digital Literacy" and "Digital Excellence" field.
- Marktplatz Mittelstand
- legalershop.de® is a pattern shop for Internet law. It shows small and medium-sized enterprises, as they have to make their online store or auction their offerings when you want to be sure before warnings.
The online guide "domain-recht.de" offers information about domain registration, domain law and domain trade.
On e-recht24 you can find articles, news and judgments about internet law, written by a knowledgeable attorney and legal staff.
- Förderverein Forschungszentrum Informatik, Karlsruhe (Research Center for computer science)
- Bundesverband mittelständische Wirtschaft, Karlsruhe (Federal Association of Medium-Sized Enterprises)
- Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Kunst und Medientechnologie e.V., Karlsruhe (Society for the Promotion of Art and Media Technology)
- Mittags-Akademie - Learn every aspect of e-business